Friday, February 13, 2009

Customer Service is our number one Priority!

http://www.thehomecenters.com/
Customer! Customer! Customer!

We have all heard "the customer is always right". Anyone who has ever dealt in customer service or even shopped at a business understands the importance of customer service. When any of us enter a service oriented business, that is exactly what we expect...Service! I am positive I am not the only one who has ever been discouraged to purchase at an establishment where I felt unimportant or uninvited.

The Home Center offers you an environment that goes above and beyond when it comes to service. When you walk in, you are invited to relax and make yourself at home.

The Home Center works aggressively everyday to not only offer great styles and values to the consumer, but a friendly, caring, service oriented staff. We strive to give you the quality, care and service you deserve. Our staff is knowledgeable, helpful and here for you. We are committed to you, our customer.

Personally, I have been a member of The Home Center team for over a decade now. There is nothing more invigorating to me than satisfying the needs of our customers. I am honored to be part of a team who has you at the top of the list each and everyday.

3 comments:

Super Deals said...

I agree friendly helpfull people make me want to come back!

Anonymous said...

That is a very nice article Wendy. I find that customer service is becoming less important to retailers during these uncertain times and tough economic situations. I know that your company believes in, and actually performs good customer service. How else could you be in business so long?

Jason said...

I shop at local businesses instead of national stores. The service is better at companies where the owners actually work in the stores they own, and stores where the managers actually know what they are doing. Managers at the big national companies are simply policy enforcers and have no power or decision making capabilities. I prefer to spend my money places that employ neighbors that can turn into clients for me at the same time. National stores do not produce as many customers for me and other small businesses as the other small business in the community can.