Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Spinning World


Courage...



“Courage, my friend, it’s not too late to make the world a better place.” - Tommy Douglas -

Courage is something we all posses, and is something we all must apply in our lives. Life is a ball of mystery, a spinning mass of dreams, waiting for us to grab a hold of and take the ride. We are strong, we are able, and we are ready for the next chapter that is upon us.

This day and age there are a lot of things that are keeping us in our homes. Whether it be the lack of hope, faith, or courage, we the people can restore it. We can rise above what the world has spun towards, and come out a head.


As you all most likely know, I am employed here at The Home Center-- a community furniture store! I was given this assignment to write articles on "Changing The Way You Shop Forever" blog, just a few days ago. I thought, huh, what a great opportunity to show some personality. Bring The Home Center to life here on the web!!! I, not only want you, the reader, to know about our stores, but to read down these posts from our fellow Home Center staff, and be inspired. Have your hope restored, give you the courage to express your personality.

I plan to make this blog a "Must See" and I hope you will join me in this journey of discovery! For some of you that already know me, I am a writer at heart- whether I am skilled at it, or not I never let myself get discouraged. It's one of the things that keeps me smiling everyday. Granted I am not accustom to writing with so many eyes following behind me, but that is something I can easy change. Courage! So as you can see I am a pretty lucky person to get a chance to follow my passions. The love for this company, The Home Center, and my love to write! I hope over the next following weeks I can get you all to smile, to join in, to come in, and feel like you are apart of our family!
I urge you to become apart of this swirling world that is upon us,-- join in! Leave me a comment, email, anything that you want. I am interested in hearing from you!!



What to expect from me--Stacy-- in the up coming weeks...
Details about or vender's-- History, when did it all start?-- Words and quotes of the day-- Community events-- What's new with The Home Center-- and last but not least--Sales, add details, and updates!!!!






2 comments:

Jason said...

Fantastic article Stacy, how exciting. I could really feel your enthusiasm in this post. I am personally looking forward to reading more from you. I appreciate you putting yourself out there, that does take a lot of courage.

CC said...

I am so impressed with your writing! I was moved and it was unexpected and exciting. I am looking forward to more of you post!